Thursday, February 17, 2011

Grammy-lisious




So as you all know...I’m a secret closet fashion whore.... and I just love love love red carpet fashion, especially the Grammy’s. It’s more exciting and bold; it’s as if musicians are more willing to go the extra mile when it comes to what they wear. Ooo it’s so exciting. Well this year we had the celebs dresses made out of  gold and glitter, to arriving in a incubator/ egg. Some of my personal favourites were Selena Gomez, who is finally dressing her age, although dating the younger Biebs might drag her back into the style of a 5 year old so she doesn’t look like his mommy. I also loved Rihanna;s sheer white Jean Paul Gaultier dress, so so sexy, and totally worth wearing as a wedding dress...if you’re brave enough. My other favorites include, Katy Perry,
But then there were some that would of looked better in there pj’s, like Nicki Minaj, Miley Cyrus (I love these two, just not what they wore) and of course the drag queen herself, Lady Gaga. What was going through her head?! There is nothing left for that woman to do, she Has zero shock value now...the only way she can shock us next is if she comes down the red carpet in a beautiful gown looking human!
Wow I see I’m beginning to sound like granny Barbie’s evil twin Joan Rivers so I’m ending this post...

No comments:

Post a Comment