Friday, December 17, 2010

Ho Ho Ho

I know its been almost a month since my last post! Shocking and terrible i know, but lack of money means lack of Internet! Excuses excuses!

Well I'd like blame the jolly round man up in the north pole! Thanks to him and his silly reindeer, i have to spoil my loved ones, now I m not complaining! Shopping and pleasing people are two of my greatest pleasures!

But while buying the cutes ceramic cupcake surrounded by red, green and gold decorationsi couldn't help but think of the true meaning of Christmas. Its not all about seeing who can give (or receive) the most expensive gift, its not about the giant meal that keeps you fat well into the next year. Its about family, Love and most importantly its the most important birthday ever.

So while you wolfing down your Christmas mince pies with your family, stop and thank them for everything they did for you this year.

And from me... thanks for reading and have a merry merry Christmas (i know its a lil early!)

No comments:

Post a Comment